Friday, January 10, 2014

Whale Skeletons and Pedro


My filthy little beast REALLY needed a haircut, so Mommy did it. Her "evil eye" curse toward her Mommy will probably go away when the haircut grows out. Sorry, Abby. Mommy loves you, but she's no groomer!!



A lovely view during our Bahia Loreto Parque Nacional (Loreto Bay National Park) snorkeling tour, taken from...


their lovely toilet facilities...


I FOUND PEDRO! I FOUND PEDRO! On our way for ice cream in San Carlos (this town was a plan "B", which photograph of its planning stages, for some reason, did not record - the road to Plan "A" was impassable for my rig - thank you, Tina, for checking that out for me). Plan "B" had us drive from the Gulf of California side to the Pacific side today - they did have ice cream AND PEDRO! :)


 And a whale skeleton in San Carlos, where we landed for the night.


Everyone elses' blogs will have much more and detailed information on the day, I'm sure. I need to go spend some quality time with The Punk Beast...

xoxoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. I don't think any of the other blogs will have the view from the beach potty...... This trip does provide opportunities for such different perspectives. :=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping for a rea live Pedro. But maybe you'll find him at.the next stop just waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you teach that sweet little Abby to give you that evil look?

    ReplyDelete