Thursday, December 5, 2013

Texas & Cowboys

Well, we went on a Cowboy Hunt this afternoon. But first, our bodies needed nutritional fortification for the rigors of the hunt, so we had a late lunch at OST (Old Spanish Trail) in Bandera, Texas...

Before our delicious lunch of REAL Tex-Mex food, we had to try out the bar stools (saddles). Being a city girl, I was not quite sure how to mount it...


I got it figured out, however (being a city girl...) if I had mounted properly, I would have been facing the bar - a bar which does NOT serve drinks (alcohol or non-alcohol...)


Our RV Women friend, Nikki, drove her rig over to join us. REAL Tex-Mex food - YUMMO!



After lunch, Karen and Sharon walked us over to the famous (or infamous) 11th Street Bar...well, what a place!



Yes, those are bras hanging all over the ceiling and walls...



Now, let me tell you a little bit about Ms. West - BEFORE this cowboy even had a chance to walk through the door, Karen was outside telling him that she had a friend who wanted a cowboy. The poor man was a good enough sport to pose for a picture with me (horribly unphotogenic I am, hence, my face burned out via Photoshop).


It was a great, albeit very cold, day. 





No comments:

Post a Comment