Sunday, December 22, 2013

Baja Route Map

My little Abby is sick and I'm scared to death it's a recurrence of last year's bout of pancreatitis! I am praying real hard that it is not - just changes and lots of "other dog stress"...

If not, we'll (I'll) have to stay in California until I can get her to a doc. I'm starting to syringe feed her water so she doesn't get dehydrated and also giving her tiny doses of either Immodium or Pepto. Her first Pepto dose was this morning and so far, it hasn't worked.

So, I'm snarfing this picture off of Liz's blog, showing our route. The text is also hers...sorry, Liz!

Below is a map of our planned Baja route and stops, although it may change as we go along....adding more stops or not stopping some places. But, it gives you an idea. There is pretty much one road south and back, with a few side trips.


No comments:

Post a Comment