When are you leaving?
I am leaving Monday. If I can get everything done, I might try for Sunday. I can't wait to be in the nicer weather like where you are!! :)Travel safe.
Where are you carrying the kayak?? Watch out for offshore wind in Bahia de los Angeles.
Dan, it's a SeaEagle inflatable. It's never been wet! Only inflated once in my living room...I hope to rectify that soon...I put it way up in the very front of the truck bed because I knew I wouldn't be using it real soon.
When are you leaving?
ReplyDeleteI am leaving Monday. If I can get everything done, I might try for Sunday. I can't wait to be in the nicer weather like where you are!! :)
ReplyDeleteTravel safe.
Where are you carrying the kayak?? Watch out for offshore wind in Bahia de los Angeles.
ReplyDeleteDan, it's a SeaEagle inflatable. It's never been wet! Only inflated once in my living room...I hope to rectify that soon...
ReplyDeleteI put it way up in the very front of the truck bed because I knew I wouldn't be using it real soon.